Mail Lost in Transit

Recently received a message from one buyer of my scrapbook stash, she has claimed that items have not been received and asked if I've posted out the items, however, this is not possible as I have posted the items on the very next day after I replied her. Of course, I have no doubts in her words, as I have heard of increasing cases of mail lost in transit among online sellers. It is with deepest regret that I do not have stock of all items she bought, so I can only replace her of what is still available despite that I should not be held liable for items lost in normal mail. And in addition , I've included some freebies, and hopefully, this will cheer her up... :)

Comments

  1. You are simply too kind.. can you request for your buyers to have registered mail in future instead.

    Our postal services is getting worst and worst. Now letters take 2 or 3 days to receive. and mails often get lost

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts