This Christmas...

This year christmas is comparatively quiet, compared to past years. I no longer need to spend over hundred bucks of xmas presents for the whole bunch of colleagues, nor did I need to go to Zaodiac Xmas celebration, nor a separate celebration with ...

As our company has got a Xmas gift exchange, my colleague have no intention to give individual present. I gladly welcome it as I do have the mood to do Xmas shopping, so I decided to do some name tag cum xmas card as a last minute gift for them. As for the angels, all I got for them each, is a magnet with meaningful wordings which truly represents my thoughts, and a handmade card each. I actually have planned to make something else, but they were halfway done...

We had a company annual function lunch at Raffles City Convention Hall on Xmas eve. Although the function room is filled with cheery Xmas songs, and people are busy chatting, snapping photos, I felt lonely... Believe it or not, this is the first time I attended a co function, without taking photos with others (except the final co group photo), I only help others to take photos. No one has extended their invitation nor do I feel like asking , coz somehow I, simply am, very out of place.

People say when one is down with luck, everything bad will just come along, this is indeed very true for me. This is what others call, law of attraction, or law of murphy... I've broken the tradition of "new comers always win the top few prize in the co annual function" and got a consolation prize with lowest value. Followed by that, for not reason, a glass of red wine is spilled on me by my drunken manager when he tried to make me drink, with my new blouse and favourite Fila bag stained. And come to the last round of game which is of the concept of musical chair to unwrap the gift which has been wrapped in many layers when music stopped, I have opened at least 4-5 layers of the gift, but eventually the music stop just a second before the gift is passed to me and the lady to my right has won the gift instead.

After the function ended, I travelled to Jurong to for our annual Angel's Xmas Celebrationa, place that is so far and yet so familiar... We has originally planned to celebrate at Vivo; but worried of the crowd, and with Dor's intention to bring along her home made jelly hearts and chocolate fruit fondue, we eventually decided to go to Lilian's home instead.

Time flies, just 1 year's time, 呈呈 (Jaron) has grown so much taller... He is excited and eager for the xmas gift exchange for he happened to overheard our conversation with his mama and know that he'll be getting something that is relevant to his favourite character, Sponge Bob Square Pants. So we decide to let him have his presents first... We actually bought him something else as well...



























A rubber stamp with Jaron's English and Chinese name, and Sponge Bob Square Pants Bedsheet set...

And finally comes our gift exchange. No super duper expensive gifts, but each and every gift are selected whole-heartedly, or handmade with love. What a lovely christmas to be together with my beloved friends, and I'm glad that I neve abandon my dear pals during Xmas even when I'm in a relationship, else, this Xmas will probably be spent alone in my room, or roaming about in the street...

After we left Lilian's home, MF suggested that we go else where, ended up we went to West Coast McDonald till almost 2am... Surprising it was not so crowded. Was a bit sleepy by the time I reached home as the night before I almost did not sleep...

I wonder how you spend your Xmas, had a great time? I Hope so...

Comments

Popular Posts