Finally, a SDU Member!!!

Don't get me wrong, I don't have a degree nor have I just completed one, so I'm not eligible to join the Singapore SDU (Social Development Unit). The SDU I'm referring to, is, Scrapbooking Design University, lol!!!

Made With Love (MWL) has finally brought in the course and having a special promo and since the offer is much better, we (MF & me) dropped our ideas 2 register with Laines Papeterie. The original offer for the launch class is super yummy, can't really recall all, but for 2 to register, the 2nd pax get to pay 50% only, split the cost among two, that will be $210 each instead of original $280. It also includes freebies like $50 MWL voucher, An Album, free upgrading of Member card and special graduation party, and many many more....

Due to overwhelming response, we did not managed to register for the launch class and was on waiting list, and another promo package is given to us. 15% off course fees for a pair of registrants, which is $238.00 each, and free upgrade of Member card. So for me, the offer is still not too bad a deal for I've difficulty filling up the basic Frequent Shopper Card since most of my purchase are done online, mainly in US, else Local Scrapbooking Store (LSS) when they having sale .


P/S: Surname is Chai, the shop assistant has indicated wrongly, blur him, keke :P

Comments

Popular Posts