A busy Saturday

Last night was on MSN with my few pals till 2am+, surprisingly, I woke up at 8am+. Having nothing to do, I starting cleaning my aircon. Woo! It is sure dusty despite the fact that I do clean the inner filter occasionally. Did a thorough cleaning and spend like almost 1 hr!


Then Sasha send over the scarlet lime kits plus catslife press stamps from the spree organized by her. Woohoo! just nice, I could use the ATC stamp for my ATC cards.


Finally work on my long overdue ATCs, did some really simple ones as I'm practically brain dead from recent continuous backing up of my colleague's work during their absence... Prepared some RAK for the gals as I feel real bad for delaying some long...


Went to MWL in the afternoon to collect other items from sprees organized by Feli. Loving the Unity Stamps, Fancy Pants rub on & Urban Lily Secret Cards! Thanks Feli for organised these sprees and help me to save much $$$, on the other hand, because it is 40-60% cheaper than LSS, I simply can't resist the temptation which is something real bad for my pocket! :(


Met up with MF at the same time to have a "kopi session" at the toast box and time past real fast, and then I need to rush back to the post office to collect some bulky parcel. It happens to be Studio Calico Kits, 2 big boxes! Luckily their weight are still manageable...


Looking at the yummy stuff brought home, I can't help but lay my hands on the Fancy Pants Rub ons and did a card for someone special who has been encouraging me and brighten my days... A simple card with Fancy Pants Rub On, Tim Holtz Distress Ink & Colud9 sentimental stamp. But I'm loving the end product!



Then come to packing of items which I have sold during the last Groovie Stash Sale and some Groovie Rak for some of the groovie gals...



Today is sure a long day for me, but it is very fulfilling as I have done a lot of things and finally managed to do up my long outstanding stuff as well... What a tiring yet great Saturday!

Comments

  1. wow..those stamps! tempting.. should probably do some sprees with feli too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts