Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! Are you currently having fun at a Halloween Party or like me, sitting in front of my PC? Well well, party is not for me as I'm a social cheong-ster only. So, basically you won't find me initiate a party session. Just had a sumptuous dinner @ Shokudo in Raffles City. It operates like Marche but are mainily selling Japanese food. They have a nice range of yummy food. A bit lazy to download the photos from my HP, shall share more when I'm ready to bombard the blog with the photos of the yummy food that I've had during tonight's session. Ciao...

Comments

  1. Your style is unique compared to other folks I have read stuff from.
    Many thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity,
    Guess I'll just bookmark this page.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts