Tired...

I do not know what has come to me,... Why is it that these few days that I feeling extremely tired...

Is it due to stress building up from work, having so many pull in from customer during this festive break and also having to back up my China counterpart during their Golden Week break? And with all these, to struggle to turn around response within 24-48hrs...

Or is it due to unexplainable mood swing, causing me low spirits and low energy level?

My battery is almost completely flat each day I reached home from work. I'm so tired that I'm really brain dead for the latest commissioned project, that I almost feel like giving up... I drop dead in bed almost immediately after dinner...

Feels like tearing, which I feel, is always the most useful channel for me to release my stress, as this time round, even chocolates can't help...

My tears have since dried up after 9 months of agony, I do not wish to tear so easily... I told myself, no matter how, I need to stay strong... Tough as it may seems to be, but I need to tell myself; life is beautiful and there are so much more for me to explore. Each day passed is a lesson learnt, be it a repeated lesson or new lesson, I shall learn & gain more... Faith will give me the power to overcome all difficulties, I need to stay positive!

Comments

Popular Posts