Nov To Do List

1. Sort out the bills for Stamp Desire Sprees / Studio Calico Sprees
2. Make a Birthday card for the sweetie whose Birthday coming soon...
3. Register/collect special gift from MWL & LP
4. Getting prepared for the coming crop session
5. Get my Xmas card ready for the Xmas Card Swap
6. Make full use of the UOB Ladies Card previleges - Visit California Fitness twice in Nov!
7. Plan a surprise Birthday for someone special... (hmm... wonder I can do it or not, I'm most lousy at planning a surprise)
8. Attend "Album inside Album" class in LP
9. Collect my Zutter bought from the TSL Lelong Session
10. Post all the overdue blog photos/posts! I've got some much to post & share but am slacking...
11. Plan ahead for my Beloved whose birthday coming in Dec! Wanna find nice cake and restaurant to celebrate her great 60yrs old birthday!

Comments

Popular Posts