Card Challenge

I'm hosting a card challenge in Groovy Java Scraps Cafe. You need to sign up at the Groovy Java Scraps Cafe in order to view the thread. My Challenge will be a simple one, as, with the bad economy, we all need to tighten our spendings, so my challenge will be creating a Xmas card simply using cardstock & Pattern Paper only.

The first one to post a Xmas Card will be entitled to below RAK.



But I'm not restricting to Xmas Card only! I'll get my family to choose their favorite card and the winner get this.

Come and join us and have some fun. Deadline for submission will be Singapore Time 21 Dec 7pm. International participants are welcomed! Enjoy!!!

Hmm... Think the size of the photo is too big and is cropped, so the actual RAK is more than what you see in my blog, do check them out at the forum!

Comments

Popular Posts