More Card Making...

Initially was procasinating about whether to make cards for my ex-colleagues as I'm pretty busy at work and having low energy level. But since I'll be attending Edwin's Wedding dinner on next week and happened to be home alone today, I decided to make good use of my time - to watch VCD & make more Xmas cards...
Now, I'm trapped, the more I count, the more cards I seems need to make, and time is pretty tight, so I decide to "mass produce some of the designs" with a bit of difference here and there by placing the embellishments / cut outs, etc in different position...
Here's a sneak preview on what I've made so far... in fact, to be exact, only one card is complete, the rest has yet to be completed with stamping / further embellishing...

K, time to go, need to check out my company and webmail and do a bit of sorting... The thought of going back to work on tomorrow really make me feel dreadful... With the rest of the gals sharing the same thoughts, I need to action fast coz if I were the one who stay behind, you probably will soon see me in newspaper and I definitely hope not... nitez...

Comments

Popular Posts