Happy New Year 2009!

Hi All, wishing all of you a Happy New Year!

So how have you done your count down? Partying somewhere out there in Sentosa Siloso? Marina Bay? Singapore Flyer? Or counting down together with your family with the TV programs? Or counting down in a foreign land?

Well well, I do not really have the habit counting down, most of the years, I will just sit in front of the TV and count down together with the TV programs, but this year, I actually spend my counting down in the bathroom showering hahaaaa.... I din even realised it has crossed over to year 2009. It seems that I've spent the most unmemorable New Year count down consecutively for 2 years. And I certainly hope not for the coming years!

Ok, enough with my frustration venting... time to move on... Hope to see you guys soon in Year 2009!

Comments

Popular Posts