Quiz Time!

Time for some simple quiz! Really need a break from the hectic work...

How well do you get along with others?

Here is the analysis:
You can make friends with anyone and are always interested in what people have to say, but you can also spend time alone quite happily and without getting bored. You don't overreact to things around you, and people consider you to be a bit of a cool cucumber.

hmm... not sure how true the above analysis but it's definitely true that I can also spend time alone quite happily and without getting bored, if i want :P


How do you react to compliments?

Here is the analysis:
When you are being complimented, you respond with a question such as "Who me?" "You think so?" or "Really?". This shows that you are a good listener and tend to agree with other people's opinions. You don't like conflict and never discriminate against others.

hmm... the above analysis is almost 90% accurate. Don't think I'm really a good listener but friends like to pour their sorrows to me, I'll listen though probably not of much help to solve their problems. For sure I don't like conflict and tend to agree with others, that's how my nick, "Miss Anything" comes about...

Comments

Popular Posts