New LO hot from the stove!

It's been quite some time since I last really scrap a LO except the recent class that I attend in Changi Simei CC conducted by Jenn.

Today is crazy shopping time at Laines VIP sale again. Bought quite a fair bit of stuff and Ed is reminds me better start to de-stash by scrapping more often coz it's simply unhealthy to keep buying... Received a RAK from Feli and yes, I love them, raw chipboards, flowers & ribbons!!! I wanna experiment the raw chipboards with paint and crackle accents and use in my next LO if possible! Feli also passed me some MWL vouchers and I ended up my second shopping session there. Finally bought my very first bottle of Robin's Nest, I've seen Feli used in her LOs ample times and have been thinking for the longest time... with the discount voucher, I finally bought it. Then I met Yen in MWL and she gave me another discount voucher which I use it on a set of Sizzix Texture plates which previously Aida bring for us to use in the last crop for us to use.

When I reached home, just suddenly have the inspiration and try out the May Challenge for Ed's Sketch, though I may be too late but it's just for the fun...

The is the sketch by Ed

and this is my LO...
Finally use one of the wooden scrolls which I bought some time back during Laine's previous sale and also the newly bought Robin's Nest dew drops from Made With Love.

Comments

Popular Posts