I thank you, my friends...

I'm actually considered a very lucky gal although at times I do get knock out by the harsh reality...

I always have these groups of secondary school mates & poly mates who will stand by me during my most difficult times...

And no matter how seldom we stay in contact, I always have these groups of ex-colleages who are willing to share their listening ears at any time...

I'm lucky enough to have these group of nice people whom I know through scrapbooking, expressing their concern to me, giving me all the encouragement I needed...

I, thank "God" (in my religion), giving me this special previlege, to meet these kind souls... So whatever tough problems that I face, I always have the boosting from their encouragement to move forward...

And I thank each and everyone of you who have been so kind and encouraging! Thanks for being part of my life!

Comments

Popular Posts