What are you (I) hiding from people?

I did this quiz on facebook and find the result very true... I'm not one who is open in sharing my thoughts / feelings most time, I bad at words in terms of speech. However, I do like to jot down my feelings in writing, thus, I like blogging. Sometimes I managed to convey a message or share my thoughts (directly / indirectly) which I find it hard to say it out... Blogging is one avenue I'm using, trying not to hide so much of my emotions coz at times, some feelings / thoughts need to be speak out...

Comments

  1. ck the distressed heart is from Unity stamp co :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to get to know you, CK! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving some love! Really apprecite it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CK, should put your photo there instead! ;) blogging helps and loving that you're using your stash! hope to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very good in writing and so do the arting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Twin! ... thanks for popping in. I only have three of six people signed up for the pay it forward, so if you'd like to be added, just email me your mailing address (my email is public in my profile). :)

    ps - your Domestic Queen makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That book as a tribute to your mum is very touching.

    Thanks for coming to my home, it was really fun, wished we all were not so busy and could crop together more ! May I use your photos for a Cocoa Daisy layout ? Will give the LO to you once it's done. Much thanks !

    Aida

    PS - you didn't see all the stamps, some were in the room *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  7. think we are the same "type".. am exactly the same as its written too...so now I know who I could "talk" too when needed...

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for visiting my blog. blogging is like a diary, modern type of diary. i used to keep one way back but blogging is easier, i also get to have an online diary which is private. that way, we vent. its like there is someone listening...only in writing. take care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts