Feeling sick...

Had wanted to go out for photography during the weekend but I'm simply too lazy to move my butt? Actually I'm feeling terrible with bad headache for the past few days.

I hardly had headache, but once I got it, it's usually very bad. Though this round is not as bad that i need to use my fist to knock against my forehead, the headache is just like a buzzing noise in the ears, simply can't get rid of it...

Am I falling sick or am I too stressed? I guessed both as I'm starting to cough a bit now and then.

Had been feeling stressed upon hearing the latest news, having headache over how I can work out with the top management and the team to be mentally and readily prepared for the upcoming...

This is sort of disturbing and sort of interfered my original plan, I'm not sure that I wanted to be so cold hearted and just proceed with what I intended... In a dilemma again... If I were to hold back, it may not be as bad, but can real bad too, so should I or not?

Hmm... think I should not brood over it too much, just leave it to "God / Goddess" bah...

Comments

  1. Hope you're feeling better now. Headaches are the worst.

    If you have the time, kck has a giveaway here : http://krafersparadise.blogspot.com/2010/11/november-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts