Merry Christmas...


Merry Christmas to all... I hope that all of you had a great time...

I feel really blessed to be able to continue this tradition to celebrate Xmas wif my angel pals. A good whole of 17yrs together, although at times some may not be able to make it due to personal commitment... This is much understandable as we know, as at times, some may need to have private moments with other loved ones.

Yesterday, when travelling back to home after Xmas celebration, I saw this old lady sitting outside the MRT station during the mid night hours, selling tissue papers. While most people are having a great time with their family / frens/ loved ones; she is struggling to survive. At this hour, shouldn't she be resting at home, having sweet dreams? I just can't help to feel sad upon this sight and reverse my way to make a purchase from her.

This morning, my spirits got dampened by my friend's hubby call. He informed that my dear pal has got IVF (In Vtro Frtilization) complication and gotten stroken on yesterday 3pm. He must have saw my Xmas greetings to her, asking have not been hearing from her for quite some whole and asking for a gathering soon. Why is God so cruel? All she wanted is a child, why give her stroke as a Christmas present? Friends who dropped by the blog, I hoped that you can help to pray for my friend who is still in ICU ( Intensive Care Unit) now. Thanks for sharing your love!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts