Love from Germany!

OK, I know I'm late in posting this, but I just have to share with all, the love I receive from Germany...

Truly awesome handmade Christmas Tags and Christmas ATC from Gaby, Germany. I chance upon Gaby's blog through another awesome scrapper, Lay Hoon's blog when doing blog hopping. I fall in love at first sight with Gaby's awesome ATCs when I landed in her blogland. And I'm really glad to have the chance to be able to swap some handmade stuff with her...





Don't you simply love the gorgeous Christmas tags from her and this awesome Christmas ATC? I simply love the different texture on it. Hmm... My photo may not do justice to her beautiful tag. Thanks for love, Gaby, and thanks for the extra book pages. I love your stuff so so much!!!



And here's what I sent back to her, just some really simple stuff and I'm glad that she like them...

Comments

  1. Looks like a lovely swap. Happy new year to you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky.
    I'm drooling over Gaby's work sometimes back. But never have chance to collect her works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lay Hoon, maybe you can initiate a swap with Gaby? I'm sure she will be glad to swap...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts