Share My Happiness...

I was sort of startled when a Ngee Ann Polytechnic Student approach me to seek my permission to use my photos for her assignment.  On the other hand, I felt so happy and felt honored.  I'm no way a celebrity blogger with tons of readers.  Nor am I a famous photographer with many great photos.

She's doing a newspaper project with an article on Founder Rou Gu Cha Cafeteria.  She needed a photograph of the dish and chance upon my blog post -- Makan @ Founder Rou Gu Cha (Bak Kut Teh) and felt that my photo can be of use and seek permission to use the first photograph in my blog post.

Being an ex-Ngee Ann Student myself, I gladly extend my helping hand to my junior and agreed to her request.  In return, I asked for the necessary credit on her project and a copy of her completed assignment.  And she did send me a copy.

I hereby extract the potion just with my photo as it will be inappropriate to publish her assignment online.

Comments

Popular Posts