East Coast Mile 2012

Had a real early morning this day for the East Coast Mile 2012.  Together with Jennie & Rachel, we represented the Changi Simei CC WEC to share about the scrapbooking interest group and to do some demo.  Was sort of out of mojo for some time and seriously having headache, to think of what to design for the tags.

Luckily, with Jennie's inspiration, and making good use of her wooden stamps and RAK from Dorcas, we managed to create some tags as demonstration. 
 

We love some of Jennie's design so much that Raechel and I even went to the the extend to replicate her designs.  Can you guess which are my creations and which are my replication of Jennie's design???

OK, those circled in black are my original designs and those circled in red are my replication of Jennie's design.  Keep guessing which is Jennie's original piece since Rachel also replicate the same designs.  I'll let you know if your guess is correct, lol!
 

Comments

Popular Posts