Win tickets to "We Not Naughty"

Are you a great fan of Jack Neo's Movie?  Or rather, do you greatly support to local productions?  If this is the case, do not miss out to check out "We not Naughty" 《孩子不坏》.  Hurry comment at Nuffnang's website to stand a chance to catch "We Not Naughty" with the cast! (Jack Neo, Joshua Ang, Shawn Lee, Roy Li)! COMMENT NOW, contest shall end 25th January 2011, 12pm!

Details of Movie Screening:

Date: 26th January, Thursday
Venue: GV Marina Square
Time: 6.50pm
Rating: Parental Guidance

Winners will receive a notification mail by 25th January, Wednesday , 6pm and will require confirmation of attendance through email by 25th January 2012 at 11.59pm.

I've left a comment and praying hard I get to win the tickets and Good Luck to the rest of you who participated!


Comments

  1. Hi my sweet friend, I just wanted to say thank you for your lovely comments that you left on my blog. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment:)
    I will be adding a link to your blog in my sidebar.

    I wish you a happy rest of this week and a fun upcoming weekend.
    Hugs,
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun movie, and I happen to be in Singapore right now!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts