God Bless Grandma...

Dear friends, I thank you, who offer your prayers for my grandma after reading my post via Twitter/Facebook. Grandma has been hospitalised since last Wednesday (02/06/12) and we have rushed back to Malaysia to visit her over the weekend.


Upon seeing Grandma, my heart sunken and tears just can't stop flowing, then I remember one tip shared by a trainer, to look up to stop the tears from continue flowing, and it works! I can't understand how can she aged and slimmed so much just overnight and looked so much different from our last video chatting via MSN chat during Chinese New Year? Seeing her looking so sick & helplessly, I can't help but feel sad...

I'm glad that we made this rush trip back, despite having to chuck aside our work stuff behind. She became much cheerful upon seeing us, and I can see the glow in her eyes! Yes, work is indeed very important, but FAMILY is just as important, especially seeing the regrets of mom not being able to stay by the deathbed of her parents previously. We really do not wish to have dad go through the same regrets.

Grandma's right side of the body is affected by the stroke and thus movement of the right arm and right leg are very much less agile. We took turns to take care of grandma throughout the days and nights during the past few days. With the physio-therapy and acupuncture, she managed to show improvements in her movements.

The greatest pressure shall now lies on my younger cousin, Victoria, who is taken care of by Grandma since young. Seeing that she can't get to sleep properly for nights and need to take long leave to take care of Grandma, I felt sorry for her too.

Given Grandma's age, it's really lucky that she managed to pull through... I guess that it's her willpower that allow her to pull through.  How can she bear to just leave us behind?  Once again, I thank all for your prayers. It is really heart warming especially when some who offered their prayers are just acquaintances through Facebook.

May God/Buddha give their blessing to grandma and may she has a speedy recovery...
Love you, Grandma! I wanna see the healthy you again the next time I go back to Malaysia... I promise, I will make some time to go back to Malaysia to visit you real soon...

Comments

Popular Posts