3D2N foodie tour + Khalil Fong concert

Woohoo!  I'm so excited when I saw Nuffnang is organizing a 3D2N foodie tour + Khalil Fong concert @ Genting Highland.  I simply can't get enough of Khalil after seeing his live performance during his showcase last year.  I'm been waiting for him to hold his concert in Singapore but...

I really look forward to his concert and I hope that I get a chance to listen to him singing some Catonese songs as well.



The itinerary is simply cool!  I love eating around and taking photos of the food too.  LadyIronChef gonna be with us in this trip and I really look forward to pick up a tip or 2 on food photography from him.


So what does the package contains exactly? The package entitlements as below:

-TWO way coach transfer by VIP coach
-2 nights stay at First World Hotel Deluxe Room (twin-sharing)
-9-course Chinese Set Dinner at Genting Palace (13 Jul)
-Int’l Buffet Dinner at Coffee Terrace (14 Jul)
-Set Breakfast (14 Jul)
-Khalil Fong Concert Ticket (PS3 ticket worth MYR 180)
-Dim Sum Breakfast at Genting Palace (15 Jul)
-FREE 1 box of Genting Signature pineapple tarts per person

And all this at an amazing price of S$285.00!!!

Comments

Popular Posts