Another upcoming Youtube Singer? LeeSa

I am surfing through YouTube checking out some MTV, then by chance, I saw this MTV by this cute Korean girl where there has been a hundred thousands of viewers.  By curiosity I decided to check out her cover version of TikTok.  Surprisingly, she's got a powerful vocal and she can sing English songs real good!  She's done a cover version of "Viva La Vida" and "Suddenly I see" which are very nice too.  At times, I feel that there is some similarity in her voice with Singaporean Singer, Tanya Chua.  Her name is LeeSa.  Her MVs can be found in under Friendz.net.  I realised that under Frienz.net's Facebook page that LeeSa does release EP.

Check out her Cover Version of " TikTok", featuring Yana from HCube:
         

Cover version of "Suddenly I See":
         

After listening to her English songs, how about listening to a Korean Song?  Cover Version of "Run Devil Run", featuring Sgt.Park.  This song is originally sung by 소녀시대 (Girl's Generation):
          

Don't you love her vocal?  I simply love it!

Comments

  1. Big fan of her. Her recent songs like "Happy" and older songs like Last Christmas is really good. Would love to see her concert!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts