Starbucks New Flavor - Salted Caramel Mocha

The Salted Caramel Mocha is in town!  Have you given it a try? Salted Caramel?   It's so hard to imagine drinking something savoury yet sweet!  Hahaa... this is the first impression of most people around me. 

I've heard of a salted coffee story and was always wonder how I feel towards a cup of savoury coffee.  So out of curiousity, I decided to give it a try upon knowing that Starbucks' launch of Salted Caramel Mocha.  It seems interesting to have a mix of savoury taste and sweetness. 

Currently, Starbucks is having a 1 for 1 promotion when you purchase a Venti size of Salted Caramel Mocha on 10th-13th Sep, from 3pm -7pm.  You can have it hot, iced or Frappuccino blended.  I decided to go for the the Frappuccino blended.


You can see the salt on top of the whip cream.  In case, you wonder why my picture turns out to be not so appetising, I actually asked for less whip cream, and I ordered as take away.  So, by the time I reached home, the whip cream is really not in very good shape.  But nonetheless, it does not impact the taste.

The amount of salt is not substantial so it actually turns out to taste quite nice to have the bit of savoury taste over the sweet Caramel Mocha.  Overall, the Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino still taste sweet.  Luckily with some review online, I requested for less sweet, so I love the final blend of taste.

If you have not try the Salted Caramel Mocha, what are you waiting for?  The Salted Caramel Mocha will be available for limited period only, and today is the last day of the 1 for 1 promotion, quickly head down to the nearest Starbucks outlet!

Comments

Popular Posts