WD My Cloud

WD’s My Cloud is a new storage paradigm that allows users to organise, centralise, and secure all of their digital assets - including their photos, videos, and music collections - in at home and be able to access them from any device, from anywhere in the world, without paying a premium or giving up control of their personal data.



Features / Specifications of My Cloud: 
  • My Cloud comes in capacities of 2 TB, 3 TB and 4 TB.
  • WD’s rich web-based user interface enhance the experience of setting up of My Cloud, it can set up and get running in minutes.  Connecting computers and mobile devices to My Cloud can be made easy with WD's free desktop and mobile apps after setup done.
  • Both PC and Mac users can back up their computers and digital files with My Cloud.
  • Direct file uploads from mobile devices, important files and videos can be moved to My Cloud securely, which helps to free up valuable space on users’ mobile devices, e.g. tablets and smartphones.
  • My Cloud users can navigate, control and share files, e.g. photos, videos, music and important documents from anywhere in the world with My Cloud desktop app.
  • Storage capacity can be instantly expanded when compatible USB 3.0 hard drive attached to the USB expansion port on the My Cloud drive.
  • My Cloud served as Digital Entertainment Hub with the storage capacity of terabytes of movies and music that can then be streamed to any DLNA™-certified multimedia device, e.g. WD TV® Live™ media player, smart TVs and gaming consoles.
  • The WD My Cloud mobile app, which is available for both iOS® and Android™ devices, allows users to view photos, stream video and access their files from anywhere on their mobile devices and makes file sharing and collaborating simple and secure.
  • Integration of major public cloud services with My Cloud, allows easy transfer of files between Dropbox™, SkyDrive® and Google Drive™ public cloud accounts.
  • Compatible with Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP, OS X Mountain Lion™, Lion®, Snow Leopard®, as well as DLNA®/UPnP® enabled devices.

 (Image Credit: WD Singapore)

Price and Availability
MSRP:  S$239 (2 TB), S$289 (3 TB) and S$399 (4 TB) respectively.
My Cloud is available at selected retailers and is distributed by Eternal Asia (S) Pte Ltd and IXIX Distribution Pte Ltd in Singapore, while My Cloud mobile app can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play.  It is also available at IT Show 2014 @ Marina Bay Sands Levels 1 & Level B2, 27 Feb 2014 - 2 Mar 2014, 12pm to 9pm.

Details of IT Show 2014:
27 Feb 2014 - 2 Mar 2014
Marina Bay Sands
Levels 1 & Level B2
12pm to 9pm

Comments

  1. And I just bought one 2TB one yesterday @ IT show~ LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts