Manhattan 006 Debuts At The Manhattan FISH MARKET

Comes April 1 2014, seafood lovers can look forward to be gastronomically statisfied with the debut of Manhattan 006, an enticing platter comprising six delectable ingredients. The Manhattan 006 will be available in all 16 of The Manhattan FISH MARKET restaurants island wide.

Directed, concocted and perfected by chefs of The Manhattan FISH MARKET, the Manhattan 006 (SGD$44.95) swaggers on the dining table and confronts the villainous hunger pangs of every diner with hard-to-resist six varieties of bites.



Revel in shellfish glory when you sink your teeth into the juicy and succulent Leggy Miss Prawn –prawns which are battered to perfection and garnished with temptingly rich and tangy French mustard sauce.

On the other hand, the Saucy Mr Dory promises a sterling taste where fine fillets of dory are grilled in order to seal in the flavor. Herb butter sauce is drizzled atop the grilled dory to add to the flavors.
Next on the list, is Nutty Ms Calamari where diners get enthralled with its taste and crispiness, with a batter coated with nuts and signature flaming sauce for a memorable crunchy performance.

Every enduring show is never without its solid character! The Strong Mussel Man will be another favorite amongst shellfish lovers as they savor mussels tastily dressed in wasabi lime sauce, poised to thrill the taste buds.

Be acquainted with the next character on the sharing platter – the Fearless Mr Rice Balls. Enjoy these carefully-shaped Garlic Herb rice balls with a core deliciously made up of molten cheese.

Finally, the sixth and last character on the sharing platter is the Ever-Popular Spudsies. Cap your platter adventure with a satisfying serving of baby potatoes lovingly covered in coriander lemon sauce.

So, remember to catch the premiere of the Manhattan 006 across all restaurants of The Manhattan FISH MARKET this spring for a truly tantalizing performance!

The Manhattan 006 is available for dine-ins and takeaways.


Visit The Manhattan FISH MARKET’s Facebook  for latest promotion:
 
 
The Manhattan FISH MARKET restaurants are located at following venues:
• Bedok Point • Bugis+
• Causeway Point
• Century Square
• City Square
• Changi City Point
• JCube
• Junction 8
• Marina Square
• North Point
• Plaza Singapura
• Star Vista
• United Square
• White Sands
• Hougang Mall
• SUNTEC City



Image Credit: The Manhattan FISH MARKET

Comments

  1. You ought to take part in a contest for one of the
    greatest sites online. I am going to highly recommend this
    website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some really good points there. I checked on the web for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up all, here every person is sharing these
    kinds of familiarity, therefore it's pleasant to read this web site, and I used to pay a quick visit this website everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You actually make it appear really easy together with your presentation however I find this
    topic to be actually something that I feel I would by no means understand.
    It seems too complex and very wide for me. I am looking ahead on your next publish,
    I'll try to get the hold of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to to thank you for this good read!! I certainly enjoyed every bit of it.
    I've got you saved as a favorite to check out new stuff
    you post…

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content.
    Please let me know. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit
    this blog on regular basis to get updated from newest news update.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've read a few just right stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting.
    I wonder how so much attempt you put to create any such
    wonderful informative website.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
    I'll bookmark your blog and take a look at again here regularly.
    I am quite certain I'll be informed a lot of new stuff right right here!
    Good luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankfulness to my father who shared with me regarding
    this web site, this blog is in fact remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your blog.
    You have some really great posts and I think I would be a good asset.
    If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to
    write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at this web
    site is in fact fastidious.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts